Monday, March 14, 2005

There's Got To Be A Morning After...

My Excal weekend is over. All in all it was good. I had some really, really great times and I had some very, very bad times. Thankfully for me, I have a wonderful group of friends who care about me a lot and were there for the good and the bad. I didn't realize that so many people cared so much about me.

Camping was the shiznit! I LOVED it! I'm going to have to take the little people now. The bugs weren't bad, it was cold, but I was warm enough and the bed was surprisingly comfee.

Pictures did NOT happen, I forgot to charge my camera batteries so I was fucked. I looked so good too! (despite actually needing smaller corset and bodice - yeah for losing weight, boo for needing new garb)

Gotta go now, Elmo is singing or something and it's much like someone scratching a chalkboard in my brain! MUST MAKE IT STOP!

More to tell later.

No comments: