Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Got Something Stuck In My Head

don't wanna close my eyes
I don't wanna fall asleep
Cause I'd miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing
Cause even when I dream of you
The sweetest dream will never do
I'd still miss you, baby
And I don't wanna miss a thing


My kitty is still AWOL. I was crying earlier because I miss my cat, but honestly it’s pretty easy to make me cry lately. I don’t like it when I’m like this (which is quite rare). My cat missing isn’t helping.

I’ve been looking up music tonight, I was thinking of a song earlier and could not find it. I think it’s by the Everly Brothers but I’m not sure, I can’t remember the actual name of the song just the words. *sigh* So I’ve been searching other songs, I’m not sure it’s helping my state of mind but it’s keeping me busy. Although I could so be doing at least a hundred different things to keep me busy other than sitting here DLing music and writing in my blog.

Random Shit…

I just read that gas prices are within a penny of being at a record high. Hmmm… and here I sit with a box of matches. Damn. ;o)

Tonight I made a ‘special meal’, I like to call it my ‘I Can’t Believe It’s Not Hamburger Helper!’ meal because that’s what it looks like. The Little People utterly rejected it (as usual). The only difference between this and ACTUAL Hamburger Helper is that I did not serve it on the really expensive red plates.

Is ‘Roxanne’ by The Police really a LOVE song? I mean it’s about a prostitute.

I was totally going to take pictures of myself in my ‘New’ clothes – ya know do a little fashion shoot and make myself feel all happy, but that motivation just didn’t kick in. Damn it, my batteries were all charged and everything.

I think even BOB is tired of me. *sigh*

Why am I so freaking impressed by brown eggs? I inherited a dozen brown eggs from the camping trip and you would have thought that I got a dozen solid gold eggs! I’m such a dork. Now I want to make breakfast… eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy… but I never make that for myself. *sigh* I boiled half a dozen of the eggs to keep in the fridge.

Wonder if my cat is just fucking with me. She left last year for a week and showed up on Easter morning. Wonder if she’d going to do that again, kind of a “Hey look! I’m like Jesus! Convert you heathen Jew!” Just my luck to own a Christian cat. Probably an evangelical Christian cat. I’m just imagining all the times she sat on my pillow purring while I slept that she was praying for my *gag* salvation, every meow was her witnessing to my non-believing self. Well we do live in the bible belt, it’s possible. Ya know if she DOES show up on Easter I’ll get rid of her, fuck sell her on E-bay. If a half eaten samich with some chick in a head scarf on it can sell, then a Christian cat doing a Jesus impersonation should fetch a good price. Then I’ll get myself a nice Jewish cat, chubby, partial to gefelte fish and matzah balls and would be able to make my kids feel guilty.

No comments: