Friday, March 18, 2005

Exciting Times!

Have I ever mentioned how very much I enjoy cleaning toilets and scrubbing bath tubs? I haven't? Well that's because I'd be lieing! Sheesh! I don't know anyone who LOVES doing it but we all HAVE to do it. This is something I NEED for K to understand. The BATHROOM HAS TO BE CLEANED REGULARLY!

Tonight I spent 20 minutes cleaning HIS bathroom. I cleaned the toilet (ick! ick! ick!) I cleaned the sink (got all the crusty toothpaste stuff off). And I scrubbed his filthy bath tub! Dear gawd! I did! it was awful. One would think that with him being GAY that he would be much much cleaner, but he's not. This alone may have been what convinced me that he HAD to be straight! A bathroom that scary could have only belonged to a straight single man! (well the fact that he surely wasn't a snappy dresser and wasn't all that with the witty comments did plenty to convince me of his heterosexuality well before I witnessed the abomination that was his bathroom.)

I often threaten to report to the Board Of Homosexual/Lesbian/Bi Conduct that he acts too straight in some areas, I figure they would yank his GAY card and he'd be either sent to a re-education camp run by the Fab 5 and full of track lighting and tendy Pier One furniture where they'd train him in grooming, cleaning, dressing and cooking so that he wouldn't be an embarassment to the community and ruin all the stero-types (hey! I'm only talking about the GOOD ONES! Like gay men dress hot, have clean and nicely decorated homes and are charming, witty conversationalists. I can say these things, I have been married to a GAY man for nearly 11 years ya know!).

I'm wondering if they have some kind of Intervention program.

K, your bathroom is CLEAN! Keep it like that!

No comments: