Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Screwy Photos

Below are the three photos of me from Excal, I look like a dork in all of them. For some reason currently not all of the photos are showing up. Fuck if I know why.

Pussy Problems

My cat is still missing and it's starting to upset me now. It's been raining this morning, I thougth for sure with it being cold the addition of rain would bring her home.

Gerbil Shower

One of the fire sprinklers that was just replaced is dripping water. It's right by my gerbil cage. Gerbils relocated for now, just waiting for it to be repaired.

The GOOD News

Last night I thought I would try on some clothes in my closet. This is clothes I haven't fit into in a very very long time. Things I wore back when I worked a corporate job. I was delightfully surprised that many things fit better than 7 years ago! What prompted this action? Well the discovery that my faire garb is actually too big! I just made the red corset and it could be a size smaller. My smallest bodice that last year barely fit me is too big also, I should have had it lace locked because my boobies kept slipping down! Anyway, it was fun to try on all my clothes - the Judy Fashion show! Now I guess I need to find an 8-5 corporate job so I have some reason to wear it all!

No comments: