Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Changes On The Way

The new template is in the works, someone is helping me with this... helping.. who am I lieing to??? Someone is generously doing the work to make a bad-ass template for me. I've seen part of it and let me tell you it's pretty damn exciting... So much so that I may need to change my undies here in a moment.

Getting Over The Hump

That's going to be my objective tomorrow. It's going to be so fucking busy. Way too much driving and places to go and it just makes me tired to think of it, so I'm not going to even type it. *sigh* Somedays I wish there were two of me... Then I could make the other me do all the work while I sleep in!

Talk Therapy

So I talked to my best friend today, a couple of times at that. It's nice to be able to bitch and moan to someone who won't judge you or talk smack about you behind your back - that and we laugh so damn much. Call again A!

Just The Right Thing To Say

Yesterday a man from my past contacted me, the School Teacher. I haven't heard from him in a very long time. It was quite a surprise. He wants to see me, not sure it will happen, but it is nice to be wanted. Today another past man said the nicest thing, I will quote him 'You are a godess'. Not sure I agree with him, but damn that WAS the perfect thing to say. Spring is in the air and apparently I'm giving off pheremones again. ;o)

Why Does Anyone Even Like ME?

I wonder that sometimes. I have a habit of being honest. Not just honest but BRUTALLY HONEST. I'm a very bad liar and will tell people what I'm thinking if they ask. Not everyone appreciates my honesty and many have been offended by it (ask about how I managed to piss off K's oldest brother and his entire family). Recently I told a friend that he needed counseling, not once but many times. That was like a week ago and just NOW I realize that comment might have been just down right offensive. I'm such a bitch sometimes. By a show of hands, how many of you think I'm a bitch?

Well I've got an awful headache, I should go for now.

No comments: