Friday, April 01, 2005

Spring Day

Wow, what a surprise this morning was with all the wind and coldness. It's kind of cloudy, suggesting that it MAY rain, but hell I'd like that so I wouldn't have to water my plants (ahhh the awful truth of why my garden always fails becomes clear) so I'm doubting it will actually RAIN. It's almost depressing, it suggests a BEAUTIFUL spring day when peeking out the window, but upon stepping out one is asailed by the strong winds and it's just a bit to cold, the clouds overhead tease and it's hard to enjoy the bright yellow dandilions dotting the lawn or the eruption of green that lightly covers the trees and bushes along the creek.

*fuck* I totally fucking spaced out and lost my train of thought.

On to other things... I love this cat.

Ah well, it's windy and cold outside - at least I got to wear my fleece pullover one more time this year (which actually means something since I found it just last month in my closet - so now I've worn it a total of 2 times this season! Woohoo!), my coffe is hot and ... well.. I guess that's it. Back to sewing.

LATER: Oh.. look a theme... It's making me want to get a Ouija Board. I wonder if someone is trying to tell me something?

LATER THAN THAT: Damn! It is a message! Just LOOK! I think I need to stay away from people with Ouija Boards. That's the message I'm getting. Dead people are pissy sometimes.

No comments: