Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Necessary Treatment

So Petey is being a doll today and ran me around for all my errands and now has one half of the Tiny Terrorists for the rest of the day. Woohoo!

For some reason the cosmic balance is aligned just right today and things are going much smoother than I had anticipated. It took 15 minutes in the orthodontis office and maybe 5 in the court house. I'm home and it's not even noon.

The most ironic and funny part of the trip was in the parking lot of the court house. I got out of the car and saw something on the ground. A silver package. I closed the car door and curiosity got the best of me, I had to see what it was so I bent down and flipped the package over - it was two Preparation H Suppositories! I'm guessing someone wanted to be prepared for their dealings with the Plano police department. ;o)

No comments: