Thursday, March 31, 2005

No More Salt Please



Damn it, every time I think I'm done hurting over my break up with Michael, something happens to pour more salt in my wounds and I end up in tears again. I've been crying on and off since about 4:30 pm or 5 pm. It's nothing in particular, just a phone call and old hurts back at the surface. And what sucks, I don't really feel like going into it, way to painful... yet I do. I must be crazy. So I'll be ever so vague and not explain myself, don't bother asking for clarification, I won't do it.

Here goes:
Just because no one sees my tears doesn't mean they don't fall. Just because you can't feel my pain doesn't mean it not real. Even though I may appear strong doesn't mean I'm not weak. I just cover well.

My feelings are valid, don't discount them.

No more head games, please, please, please. Not from you and not from her, not from anyone please. I do not like them Sam I Am!

I can't blame, it's not me, yet I wish I could and I wonder if it would make things eaiser.


That's it for now. It exhausts me. I don't want to think of this anymore but my brain won't stop. Damn it!

Other Things

I changed the blog template. Isn't it lovely? Michael kindly put it together for me. I appreciate it, I promise not to start my 'Gas Money For Bonfire' fund just yet.

Despite my serious HTML ignorance I did manage to fix a fairly irritating javascript error I was getting earlier. Yay for Judy!! Huzzah!

Anyway, that's all for tonight. Friends, don't worry about me, there is nothing you can do (except get me drunk), I must travel this road alone and alone I am. Tomorrow is a new day.

No comments: