Thursday, March 31, 2005

Happy Hippy Hippo




Because someone loves me, I now have a Hippy Hippo. Thanks Jodie. And she had no idea how much I absolutly love the dancing hippo from Fantasia! I am that Dancing Hippo!

My Knees Still Hurt

From the Blow Job at the bar. It's well worth it though when the other girls started laughing and had to use their hands too because I couldn't get the damn glass in my mouth and said "I've got to use my hands. They have bigger mouths than me!"

Best Thing Said To Me Last Night

Here is part of conversation I had with Bethany:

Me: yeah, I went to school in Garland.
Her: My mom taught in Garland.
Me: Oh really? What school?
Her: At some middle school. Well that was before we left though.
Me: When was that?
Her: That was ... um.. 20 years ago! You would have been too young.
Me: Um... no... I was in middle school then.
Her: *blink* *blink* I thought you were my age.
Me: Awwww thanks!!!! I'm 33.
Her: Really you only look like you are in your twenties.

I'm writing her into my will!

No comments: