Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Excitement Never Ends!

I sit here waiting for K to come home from work so I can run to school and pick up Super Girl. Seems the rash on her face is freaking out the teacher and the school nurse. I'll take her to the clinic later just to be safe, but a call to my aunt (a doctor) and my grandmother (a retired nurse) left me feeling pretty confident that it's not to serious. Although I may end up keeping Super Girl home tomorrow if she's still swollen, just so I don't get a call from the nurse.

*sigh* So now I'm off schedule by half a day. Luckily K is staying home as it would be pointless for him to go back then have to leave early again (we are going to take Super Girl to the clinic later just as a precaution and to make the school happy). K has promised to watch the kids so I can get some sewing done. YAY! One good thing, I did get to run down to my clinic and get my pills, which I might have had to wait to get as K was going to go to the ballet with B tonight. Sorry guys for ruining your date.

Must go, those kilts aren't making themselves! (which is actually good since I'm getting paid to make them!) I'll be posting photos later of the amazing process.

No comments: