Friday, April 22, 2005

Have You Hugged A Tree Today?

Today is earth day. I'm not really sure what that means other than it prompted an arguement with my oldest this morning over what she was going to wear. Seems it's Spirit Day at school also and they were supposed to wear jeans and a red, green or blue shirt. This was something that was told to me just moments before we were to walk to the bus stop. Super Girl wore her blue shirt Thursday and doesn't even own a green one. As far as a red one... well we did manage to find the only RED shirt she owns. Super Girl is of the age of BARBIE and much of her clothing is in varing shades of PINK or PURPLE. Honestly I have no clue what Red, Green or Blue shirts have to do with Earth Day.

I did my part to conserve today. I conserved my energy by taking two naps. Yeah. I'm recovering from my illness though. I think I'll go finish my conservation efforts now.

No comments: