Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Tell Me Something I Don't Know!

So we go to the clinic with Super Girl and she's diagnosed with... contact dermatitis from poison ivy (just what I said) and I was told to give her Benedryl (like I have been) and put hyrocortozone cream on her rash (like I have been also). So basically we wasted 4 fucking hours (clinic time then going to get some food because it was so late and we were fucking starving) to hear from the doctor that she has what I said she does and I'm doing what I should be. Fucking school. Now it still remains to be decided if she will go back to school tomorrow. I WANT her back in school tomorrow, oh do I want her back in school, but I just might get a high powered rifle and look for a bell tower to take aim from if I get another call from the school nurse about that damn rash. *sigh* deep cleansing breaths...

Odd Sightings

So last weekend at Scarby I was at the Iris and Rose show and I saw this guy who looked familiar and then he made eye contact with me and gave me a sly smile and then I recognized him as someone I had gone out with! Damn! I didn't say anything because I didn't really know what to say to my friend "say, look at the dude in the kilt. No not that one, the other one, no the other one.. yeah him, yeah I fucked him.. I mean we went out." Seemed slightly inappropriate for some reason.

Anyway... fast forward to tonight. We go to a local Italian place for dinner, right after we order Cabbage Patch has to go potty. So lucky momma get's the job. When I return to the table K is standing by the table talking to someone who has their back to me. I get to the table and see that it's R! We haven't seen him in months! And then I remember seeing the guy from Scarby and I think "This is totally fucked up, am I going to keep running into men I've slept with?" I think that for a while after R goes back to his table with his family and other friends then I look at the table and recognize a former nurse and a doctor (married couple) that I know from work! I go talk to them, they live across the street from R's parents and have know them for years. It was weird and then I figured my theory of continuing to run into men I've had biblical relations with was just a fluke and that I'm thankfull for that because that would just get weird. But R is so funny, he was like "you look great!" lyeing mutha fucka! I looked like shit! My hair is just BARELY clean, I had no make up on and I was tired. He's just saying that to see if he can get in my panties! hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! He's going to have to work harder than that!

And now I'm tired. I believe I'll turn in early and worry about catching up on shit tomorrow.

No comments: