Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Stick Art

Yesterday while being tortured... er.. I mean waiting to see the doctor, I was stuck with an amazing and startling moment of creativity. I felt as though I had been revived more than if I had just chugged two Grande double shot espressos from Starbucks (with extra cream and sugar for good measure). What many people don't realize is that years ago (back in high school) I was a master of STICK ART. Yes, yes that was me, I know you are all amazed. You've had a master in your presence and you didn't even know it. It's okay, I prefer to be treated like one of you, just as a normal person. ;o)

Below are some of the master pieces I produced last night.

CSI Scene

A masterfully detailed crime scene complete with stick CSI.

Stick Jesus

At the request of the Little People. Stick Jesus, complete with sandals.

Stick Pope

And at the request of K, Stick Pope.

Enjoy. Feel free to suggest more Stick Art subjects, I plan to create many more Stick Art pieces. I know you are excited. ;o)

No comments: