Monday, April 18, 2005

Scarby Photos Weekend 2

The Captain And Me


The Captain And The Ladies

Me blinding everyone with the glare of the sun off my super white boobs.

Most of The Crew

I think we took this photo 3 times.

Checking Out What's On The Horizon

Hmmm... No wonder the captain is always got a smile on his face!

It Finally Happened!

Everyone told her she'd put someone's eye out with one of those!

It was a quiet weekend but much fun! Go see the other photos in my album!

Other things...

What a weekend! Damn it was fabulous! The party was too much fun! I didn't get home until 5:30 am. Then I got an hour and a half of sleep and headed to work and of course I had to work a LONG day - I didn't pull back in to home until 5:30 pm. So I was TIRED. Thank heavens for Chinese take out!

Sunday I got off work at 12:30 pm and headed to faire! Woohoo! (see pictures above) I eventually bumped into my friends. We took crew pictures and chatted for a bit. I'm not sure why everyone was sooooo interested in my necklace. People kept pointing to my neck and saying "What's that?", my goodness people, you've all seen my charms before! ;o)

I was going to go to dinner with the crew BUT they left me! Whaaaa! No biggie, it's not like my hips needed another couple of enchaladas to make the wider.

Whew... what a weekend!

No comments: