Thursday, April 21, 2005

Not The Way I Had Imagined!

I've been sick most of this day. K stayed home because he was sick, I started feeling sick shortly after Super Girl headed off to school. Thank goodness Cabbage Patch is basically a good little one because I spent the day on the couch or in the bathroom.

Somehow I've managed to have my home become Biohazard Central again. Cabbage Patch pukey on Monday, Super Girl being sent home for her rash on Tuesday and a trip to the clinic, then her home Wednesday just as a precaution and now both K and I are just really sick today.

I'm desperately behind now, I haven't managed to get anything done this week. I'm hope to wake feeling right as rain tomorrow and full of energy and motivation. Hopeing, hopeing, hopeing. Now I need to head back to bed to get a bit of sleep before I have to visit the bathroom again. Night all.

No comments: