Wednesday, May 04, 2005

It's A Wonder They Didn't Throw Us Out

Last night was an Emerald Dragon crew building exercise - a Vodka Tasteing! It was a BLAST! This vodka was FABULOUS! I have to get some (Sable is getting some for a few of us).

The Captain and his lady,

having a pre voka beer

Chernobel Hair!

I guess I got a little too close to that Giant Chernobel Rat at the baseball game.

Hmmmm.. what could the Captain be talking about?

Now I'm truly sad I wasn't on that end of the table to hear THAT conversation.

Sable & Konrad

I'm surprised Konrad stuck around such a rowdy group!

We did get a bit loud (well Lady Edana did... I did just a little. There should be a warning sign on us when we are together). Go check out the rest of the photos for proof.

I gotta say, we have to have the BEST DAMN SHIP EVER! Vodka tasteing for a crew building exercise... that rocks!

Anyway... that was the vodka tasting... I'll write a bit more about the Train Ride with Lady Edana later. hehehehehehe...

No comments: