Thursday, May 05, 2005

Thanks For The Warning

Because I'm a mom, I say really stupid and rediculous things to my children to entertain them. Things like I'm going to eat your fingers/toes/nose/elbow/cookie or I'm going to cook you for dinner or I'm going to cover your mouth with duct tape... Okay that one is more to amuse myself... but for some reason they both perk up and ask for the duct tape, and although it's VERY tempting, I never do break out the duct tape as it would be way to difficult to explain to CPS that the kids WANTED the duct tape over their mouths, right now I'll just have to continue to keep Benedryl around for QUIET time.

Anyway... I digress... as usual. The other day as Cabbage Patch was sitting in my lap playing with me I told her I would eat her fingers and she stopped giggling, looked right at me and said "No, you can't eat my fingers, they will make you sick." All I could say was "Oh really? Okay then." And she got off my lap to go torture the cat, obviously no longer interested in playing with someone so stupid as to NOT know that eating fingers will make you sick. I wonder if she's been reading about the Wendy's chilli case?

No comments: