Saturday, May 07, 2005

Not As Planned

That's kind of the story of my life though. Things don't go exactly as planned... but I guess that's what makes it interesting.

I had hoped and anticipated a short day today what with it being Mother's Day weekend and Dr.s generally not wanting to work holidays. I knew that C-sections and inductions would have been done much earlier. Well my hopes and aspirations were dashed when I got here and had 22 babies on my list. Yeah, that's a lot. Luckily for me 3 have declined and I am pretty certain that at least one of the remaining 3 I need to schedule with will also decline. As it stands currently I have appointments until 4:15 pm and I will check with the remaining 3 after 4:30 pm. I won't be out of here until at least 5 pm then I have the joy of going to the other hospital.

I need to call the guy I have a date with tonight and let him know we need to move it back or move it to another day. Fuck I need a nap... or LOTS of Starbucks.

Well off to my next appointment.

No comments: