Monday, February 27, 2006

Movies To Nap By

Hi! It’s Monday! Monday is my fuck off day. No post today because I spent the whole day laying on the couch sleeping through movies as my offspring surfed the net (Thank GAWD for Net Nanny!).

I’ve been doing a lot of sleeping lately and plan to do more in just a moment, I just felt like letting you all know that I’m not dead, I’m just in sloth mode and am being very, very lazy. It’s even an effort to type this to you, but because I love each and every one of you so very, very much I felt that I should make this tiny effort before going back to sleep.

I did make blueberry pancakes for lunch today though. My accomplishment of the day!

Note: This is all a complete and total lie… except for the part about loving each and every one of you… and the blueberry pancakes. Will post more tomorrow when time permits… Busy weekend, must to write. Must sleep now. Damn that PMS and my lack of chocolate! Send chocolate if you love me!

No comments: