Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Coping out with a quiz!

Aren't you lucky!

You scored as Jason Voorhees. You are Jason Voorhees. You werent liked much as a child. All you wanted was to let your Mom raise you right. However after you died a watery death in Camp Crystal Lake, your Mom tried to take revenge, in which she too died a horrible decapitation. Now you will go on forever, seeking revenge! You may have the highest kill count in horror, but you arent all bad. You just love your mother!

Jason Voorhees

70%

Pinhead

65%

Freddy Krueger

65%

Hannibal Lecter

60%

Michael Myers

55%

Jigsaw

55%

Leatherface

40%

Buffalo Bill

40%

Captain Spaulding

30%

Candyman

30%

Which Horror Killer are You?
created with QuizFarm.com


Funny thing is I love Horror movies and I found myself hoping that I'd be either Jason, Freddy or Michael. Yeah I know I have issues.

No comments: