Friday, March 03, 2006

You must be the change you wish to see in the world. – Fortune Cookie.

I really want to see a change in the pollution in the air that is eating the ozone, so I guess I had better stop farting.

I just had some fabulous Chinese food. My face is melting and my eyeballs are on fire, so it’s a good thing that my nose is running so very much, it may keep my hair from igniting.

I loves me some HOT and SPICY Chinese food. In fact that’s about the ONLY kind of Chinese food that I do like. I like it to the extreme. So very hot that it could cause brain damage, that the very smell of it causes nose hairs to become crinkly and singed, so hot that my freezer defrosts from the left overs. It’s a sickness really, if I order it hot and there is a little jar of super hot oil on the table, I WILL put it on my food prior to even tasting it. It’s crazy… because I know that not long into my sleep cycle I will be awakened with the nastiest and most painful case of reflux despite the extra acid blockers taken prior to ingesting the nuclear waste. AND even though I will have had this awful reflux, I will probably have this for breakfast tomorrow. Ahhh life is good!

No comments: