Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Random Waste of Time........... Ahh procrastination

Stolen from La Seg’s Blog.

W H O . W A S . T H E . L A S T . P E R S O N . T H A T

1. You hung out with? La Seg and John, Sunday at Westfest. Mmmmm kolaches!


2. Rode in a car with? La Seg and John, I’ve managed to avoid being in a car since then.


3. Went to the movies with?: Probably La Seg. I don’t see many movies really.


4. You went to the mall with? I haven’t been to the mall in years. I have no clue.


6. You talked on the phone to? A wrong number.


7. Made you laugh? My cat, she’s being a psycho about the cat food.

W O U L D . Y O U . R A T H E R?

1. Pierce your nose or tongue?: neither


2. Be serious or be funny? Funny.

3. Drink whole or skim milk? Lactose intolerant… no moo-juice.

4. Die in a fire or drown? Probably drown, less painful. But neither really.


5. Spend time with your parents or enemies? My dad is the only one alive and I’d spend time with him even though he’s very depressing.


A N S W E R . T R U T H F U L L Y.

1. Do you like anyone? Yes very much, I don’t think this person realizes how much really.


D O . Y O U . P R E F E R.

1. Sun or moon?: The moon, I love the night.

2. Winter or fall? Fall. So cool and so pretty.

3. Left or right:? Right


4. 10 acquaintances or two best friends? 2 best friends

5. Sunny or rainy? I like both, but the rain is so novel right now, I think I prefer it.

6. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream? Always chocolate.


A B O U T . Y O U.

1. What time is it? 2:33 pm

2. First Name? Judy… Judith on the birth certificate, but no one calls me that.

3. What do you want to do? Have that certain someone with me now.

4. Where do you want to live? I don’t know. I just want to have a simple life and be happy.

5. How many kids do you want? I have two, but I’ve considered another. Nothing is set in stone.

6. You want to get married? Eventually yes. I’m not so convinced that’ll ever happen again though.


8. Are you double jointed? no

9. Any special talents? Definitely, many special talents.

10. Do you make your bed daily? Not so much.


R A N D O M.

1. Which shoe goes on first? Left


2. Ever thrown a shoe at someone? Sure have. Unfortunately it wasn’t a stiletto, because that would have been dramatic and not just crazy.

3. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? Twirl and suck ;)

4. Have you ever eaten Spam? Unfortunately I have in my less kosher days.

5. Favorite ice cream? Godiva

6. How many kinds of cereal are in your cabinet? 1, it’s for the kids.


7. Do you cook? All the damn time. Want to come over for dinner?


8. Current mood? Melancholy and pensive.


IN . THE. LAST. 48 HOURS. HAVE. YOU.

1. Bought something? Um yes kolaches in West on Sunday.

2. Sang? Yes, aren’t you glad you couldn’t hear that?

3. Been hugged? No, and it makes me feel kind of empty knowing that.


4. Felt stupid: yes often, more than I'd like.

5.Missed someone: Yes that’s why I’m melancholy.

6. Danced Crazy? Not in the last 48 hours, but I plan to soon.

7. Gotten your hair cut? No.


8. Cried? Probably, I’m more emotional than I let on.

9. Lied: No.

10. Been kissed? No sadly it’s been over a week.

S T U F F

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops? No, but I have been pulled over.

2. When's the last time you've been sledding? .....I can’t even remember it’s been so long.

3. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone? There is merit in both, though I generally would like to wake up with someone I love next to me… it’s been a while.


4. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.


5. Do you consider yourself creative? Completely. It keeps me sane, or maybe it just gives me an outlet for my crazy.

No comments: