Saturday, September 09, 2006

Made It Home Alive

The dinner and a movie went just fine (he paid), he liked the boots and I was home by 11:30 pm. Definitely no sparks there on my part, though I had a good time none the less – but hell I could have fun at a public execution (as long as it wasn’t my own).

MOVIE REVIEW ‘Invincible’

We saw ‘Invincible’ last night and I have to say I totally loved this movie. Which is kind of surprising since I’m not a football fan at all – Mark Walberg being in the movie really helped make this movie great. Okay, Mark Walberg having an incredibly HOT body made this movie great. About half the time he was in a t-shirt one could see his little hard nipples through the shirt and damn it if that just didn’t make me want to suck those right off his chest! Helping with the HOTNESS factor of the movie were several other guys and a variety of scenes involving them wrestling around on the ground with each other – oops that sounds kind of gay – I mean they were playing football. My favorite scene has to be when they play football in the rain – hot muscled men covered in clinging wet muddy clothes… oh yeah, I’m all over that… or at least I would be! All of the fabulous hot man shots made up for the frightening polyester and bad fashion that assaults the senses due to this movie being set in the fashionably challenged 1970’s. Aside from all that – it was a good movie! I would totally see it again… In fact I may have to buy it on DVD and watch it over and over (well at lest certain scenes… in slow motion). So… go see the movie! (Take me with you)

No comments: