Thursday, September 07, 2006

Where’d All The Love Go???

Gay Jesus on a pogo stick, where’d all the love go??? Yesterday my inbox was just BURSTING with love and adoration (damn that sounds dirty) and today hardly anything. What’s up with that??

One of the BEST things I heard yesterday was “When you left (dramatic pause), it got lame.” How could I argue with that??? It’s true, when I leave; the lameness is palpable (total sarcasm). The best part of that comment is that the guy who said it was totally serious and I don’t think he was even trying to hit on me! Obviously he’s insane, but I now have complete admiration for him. This one comment in no way diminishes my fondness for the many comments that declared me being ‘gorgeous/hot/smokin’ hot/adorable/scorching hot/sexy’, but the total uniqueness and quirkiness (and complete truth – HAH!) of the statement has made it my FAVORITE for the day.

And today… hardly anything… a couple of e-mails to say hello and a dirty photo, but where has my adoring public gone? Eh, whatever, back to my BOB, I know he loves me. Fresh batteries are like that. ;)

No comments: