Friday, November 02, 2007

When Did This Become A Cake Blog?


The second tier of the wedding cake.

Today was the other decorator's last day. I went in to observe the wedding cake and to my surprise I ended up doing the whole thing. I think I did a damn good job on my first wedding cake.

I took my camera with me today because I anticipated doing a lion for the display case. I didn't get the lion done with having to do the wedding cake.
I did get the opportunity to take better photos of my cakes in the display case.
Pink and brown are really popular colors.
Fall leaves. I actually wanted to do snow flakes but I thought it was just a tad to early for that.
I really want to take a bite out of this.


I did find photos of my first lion cake that I did back in July.
I've changed the design slightly since then, but it's still basically the same.

No comments: