Thursday, September 19, 2002

Ahhh we watched Monster's Inc again tonight. That is such a cute movie! I laughed, I cried. hehehe... I love it. I may watch it again tomorrow before I work out. It's due back Saturday. Hubby can return it while I am working.

Speaking of work, I haven't heard back from my manager as to whether I switch hospitals this weekend. *sigh* she is awful about calling back unless it's just URGENT. *eyes rolling up in head* I guess it wasn't that urgent that I switch hospitals.

On to other work... working out! I went and worked out tonight - I'm so proud of myself. I'm doing really well if I do say so myself. And I've been sticking with my eating plan, and I've already lost 3 lbs! YAY! Woohoo! I need to go to Walmart this weekend and get some vitamins, I have a list of the ones I need to get. It's really only a few, but I can't remember the names of them unless I write them down.

OK, on to "Things that made me laugh today" (and no it wasn't that squirrel either), does anyone remember that movie Krull? It came out in like 82 or something... I remember seeing that movie when I was a wee child. I loved that movie. And apparently other people did also! Look at this link! KRULL for KRULL! That did make me laugh a LOT. I mean it was a good movie... but it's a been almost 20 years.. and it wasn't THAT good... hmmm... funny... Also... this was on of Liam Nelson's first movies! HAHAHAHAHA! He had a small part in the movie (go look at the pictures on the site, there are two of him!).

Well I better go to bed... My googley-bear is already in bed... hehehe... yeah I love that movie...


No comments: