Tuesday, September 17, 2002

Ahhh... A - I have strong feelings about Yeats as well... a strong urge to vomit. I had to do one of my senior papers on Yeats... uggh.... hehehe... But I'm not surprised that you do like poetry. You seem like the type to like it... dreamy, idealistic, passionate... a granola girl... that's why I love you! ;o) Try not to be upset by L.. I know it's hard to hear things you don't want to hear, especially about thoes you love and feel bound to by loyalty... It's ok for L to feel like that, it doesn't mean she loves anyone of you any less.

Hmmm everyone else has their blog elsewhere... as in on their own site... and I'm still here on blogger... which is not that great. I need to move it.. but I don't know how.. I'm such a gob. *sigh*

So this is bizarre... there was a black cat outside my door today. Just mewing and mewing. I opened the door to shoo him away and he walked right into my apt! Damn! My cats were NOT happy. So I put him out. But he hung around for a LONG time. He was climbing my screen and everything... damn cat. Although.. he was very cute... I don't know if I'll be able to resist feeding him if he keeps coming around... *bad me*

So someone made me laugh today... they were talking about getting butt augementation.

No comments: