Tuesday, September 17, 2002

OMG - We rented Monsters Inc. tonight. That is the cutest movie! I loved it! Boo reminds me of my oldest so much. It was such a sweet movie. *sigh* I wouldn't let hubby buy it when we were in Hastings, told him he could get it for the girls for Christmas... but... now I want it NOW! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Such a dork I am! We also rented 4 weddings and a Funeral. Hope that is funny. We tried to find the old version of The Time Machine, but they didn't have it. I guess we will have to look at Blockbuster.

Another OMG - my husband's 20th High School reunion is coming up! AHHHH!!! He's such an old man. hehehehe... He made sure to get on the list of people who would help to plan this thing, because for the 10 year it sucked. hahahaha... Now he's glad I prodded him into starting to work out (and by the way, last night he said thanks to me for that, that he really hadn't wanted to but now he was glad he had because he was feeling better, etc... that AND this past weekend he went swiming with his brother and he said that when his brother took off his shirt he had rolls of FAT. *snicker* So hubby doesn't want to look like his brother. men are so vain). So anyway.. I can not belive that his 20th is coming up! That means that my 20th is coming up also! IN 6 years! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway... that black cat has not returned.. it's for the best.

No comments: