Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Grrrr......

So I get this call a few minutes ago from the bastard who hit me then from his insurance company... I guess he did have insurance, but I have my doubts.... it just happened to be another Indian... and he said he already had the police report... which I was told by the police officer, would not be ready for at least 5 days. The insurance agent started threatening me, saying that they were going to file a lawsuit against me. Whatever. It will be a waste of time and money for them, because I don't even have money to get my car repaired. And if he does get a judgement against me, I'll file bankrupcy. With all the other things that have happened this past year, I owe so damn much money to so many people, this would just push me past even being able to pay anything. *sigh* boy this kind of shit really puts one in the holiday spirit.

No comments: