Wednesday, December 18, 2002

What Do You Get When You Mix Mexican Food, Margaritas and Sinus Medicine?

Damn last night I slept well but I had the most bizarre dreams... bizarre and erotic... And all of a theme... I'd wake up thinking "That was weird" then I'd go back to sleep and start dreaming about something related to the same dream... different people to *ahem* interact with. Very odd... especially since one person in the dream is engaged to a very good friend of ours... We've gotten to be good friends and my smart ass husband made a comment about the last time they were over he thought this person was going to drag me off to bed from the looks I was getting from them. I think he made a comment about this person last night in my drunken stupor so it got stuck in my dream files. Very freaky.

No comments: