Tuesday, December 17, 2002

Margaritas!! Whoo-Hooo!

Went out to have Mexican food tonight, because I had a splitting headache and was too stressed to make dinner.... and sore... still sore from the accident. So off to Taco Cabana we go.. I get a margarita... which was really shitty but the more I drank of it, the better it tasted... helped that I had taken some sinus medicine about 40 minutes before hand so I was buzzing pretty quick. Hubby and I started talking about some stuff... life, love... future... crap like that... and I finished my drink, mentioned that my headache was still there, so we headed off to Fridays to have another drink and continue our conversation... and drown my headache... so here I am... mostly drunk... with just a bit of a headache... why am I on the computer writing anything... fuck if I know.. I need to go pass out in my bed or something. LOL... anyway.. it was a lot of fun.. I needed to blow off some stress tonight... and whats more fun than me drinking and making catty comments about people around me. ;o) Off to bed now. **Smootches!**

No comments: