Friday, March 28, 2003

Anthrax Still Hanging On...

*WARNING* WHINE ALERT *WARNING*

I'm still sick. I'm sick of being sick... I feel sicker than I was. I have antibiotics now, but I'm not certain they are coursing through my bloodstream as we speak because I threw up shortly after I took the first one. I don't recall seeing it in there, but to be honest, I did not look that closely. I feel like I'm in a vicious cycle - my throat hurts so I don't eat much (not that I have much of an appetite), I run a fever so I take medication for that which causes my stomach to produce excess acid because I haven't eaten much... Sheesh.. and my throat hurts more after the puking incident. AND... I can't sleep much... I try but I wake from whacked out fever dreams then I'm uncomfortable because I've got a fever and I can't sleep. I was awake at 3 am this morning. I cleaned my kitchen since I was up. Read a few cook books, thinking the monotony would put me to sleep. I move from my bed to the sofa most of the night, just looking for a more comfortable place to rest. Uggh... I'm so melodramatic. Whaaaaaaa... I want to feel better... Somebody shoot me! (d you were here earlier and you did not do that!!!)

We were supposed to have pictures done today, family pictures, but for obvious reasons that did not happen.

And it occured to me last night in one of my wakeful moments... maybe this is all psychosamatic... Maybe I'm just being a hypocondriac and willing myself to manifest physical symptoms. I'm going to spend the rest of the evening willing myself to recover so I can go to work tomorrow... well I have to go to work tomorrow whether I'm recovered or not. *sigh* Whaaaaaaaaaa!!! I want my mommy!!!

ps - D - thanks for coming over today and risking exposure to my plague. I appreciate you bringing the fish tank and little people's stuff and enjoyed your company. Thanks for getting lunch for us - even though it took me 3 hours to consume mine.;o) your the best.

No comments: