Wednesday, March 26, 2003

A - Yes I know, I need antibiotics... I seem to be extremely susceptible to Anthrax (strep)... maybe one of my neighbors is a terrorist... hmmmm... that does make things (in my mind) much more interesting...

Siblings will always fight no matter how close or far apart they are. Even twins fight. My sister and I are about 2 and a half years apart and we fought a lot. We were very close, but we still fought. My husband's oldest brother is 10 years older than him, they fought growing up, his younger brother is 4 years younger, they fought also. Siblings fight.. that's why it's call sibling rivalry. (infact my kids are fighting right now... *sigh*) I'm sure it would be great for Bear if he knew what the new baby is and he could help pick out toys for the new baby, and clothes, etc. Don't worry, everything will work out. Lilianna is a beautiful name.

No comments: