Wednesday, March 05, 2003

Blogging Cows...

I saw this on someone else's page. I had to write about this since I have a great affection for cows and cow things (hence my enormous cow and cow thing collection). Raging Cow Blog apparently this is some advertising thing for Dr. Pepper's new drink - some flavored milk thing. I don't care, I love the cow. This is funny. A cow with a blog. HAHAHAHAHA! I guess the funniest thing is that someone came up with this idea for a traveling cow who blogs about her travels, and a bunch of ad execs ok this. Can you imaging trying to pitch that idea? It's insane and ironic... I ironic because someone got PAID to think up this for an ad campaign! I have to wonder what the guy who thought this up was thinking - I mean was he serious or was he like "Well damn I don't have shit, been up all freaking night long, can't come up with shit, OK, I'll just suggest a traveling cow with her blog... they might fire me but at least I'll get a laugh on the way out." Insane. Someone has put so much work into the cow's blog - why can't I be paid to write crap like that! Why? Why? Why?!!!!

No comments: