Monday, March 03, 2003

OK, Can I Whine For a Moment?

Well, yeah of course I can, this is my weblog. So here goes.

I work all weekend, I go in at 8 am and I get off when I'm done with my work, not at any set time. So Saturday I go in at 8 am and I get off at 5:30 pm. I know, doesn't sound too bad. Let me explain my day. I go to my first hospital, I go from room to room pushing my big ole' photo cart to take the baby pictures in. When I finish there, I go to the next hospital and do it all over again, and IF there is time I go to the third hospital on my way home. It's a lot of fun and it's a very busy job. AND I don't sit down the whole time I'm there. I walk from room to room pushing my cart, I stand while I take baby pictures and make sales, I don't get to sit and I don't get breaks or a lunch hour - I don't mind, I work commision so if I'm working, I'm making money and if I keep moving I don't have a chance to get bored. It doesn't sound like much, but at the end of the day I'm tired, physically tired. The last thing I want to do is come home to make dinner or clean house. Hubby usually makes dinner (frozen pizza many times. hehehehe) but the house cleaning... well that doesn't happen. So by Monday morning the house is a mess, he's off to work and I get to spend the whole morning getting the house cleaned - and this wonderful morning I got to spend 30 minutes cleaning food spill marks off the carpet. *sigh* He damn well better find a full time job quick or I may commit murder..... grrr....

Ok, all done whineing... have this craving for cheese now... wonder why... ;o)

No comments: