Monday, March 03, 2003

Pheromones

I must be giving off powerful peheromones. Within the past week I've had several guys from my past call me to get together. *sigh* This would be cool if I really wanted to get with any of them... but... theres a reason they are in my 'past'. Mostly because they are lame in bed... or I just can't stand to be around them! hehehehe... I know that makes me sound really shallow.... But most are unsuitable for 'relationships' and a girl's got needs, not all of them can be reached with something battery powered... so I have my booty-call boys. I know, I know, 'shallow, lame, slutty', well when I meet someone worth having a relationship with, I'll stop all this... and really it's not like I have a new guy for every night, I have one person I see rather infrequently - it's just for booty-calls though. Anyway, most of these guys who are calling, I haven't heard from in like a year or so. And I wasn't really missing them... One of them is so bad in bed, I would fake an orgasm just to get him to get it over with. No no that's a lie... most of them I would just fake it get it over with. Not all of them... and not all the time... it sucks when it's really good to start with, then the next time it's just ok, and the next time your thinking "Shit, get it over with so I can get home to my vibrator." Then you just start making excuses when they call. I mean I am always willing to give a guy a second chance, but when a guy doesn't even try to make it happen for you... well that just sucks. Anyway... they are calling... and I wish they wouldn't.... *sigh* I need a new boyfriend...

No comments: