Monday, March 03, 2003

Reason To Celebrate?

I have been a fish owner for ONE year today. My One Year Fishie Anniversary. I just realized it the other day, going through some old e-mails (I was looking for something) and I saw one where I was bitching about the sound of the air filter thingie on the tank. Out of 3 fish, I still have one goldfish. Amazing. I didn't expect to still be a fish owner 4 months after buying them! Spike killed his tank mates, I think he was more determined to live.... or just evil and won't die. Last night we went over to hubby's brother's house. I saw my next fish. brother in law has a big big tank and he has this big fish that bullies the other fish out of the right side of the tank. I am going to get my sisters old fish tank (all her fish perished a while back) and take custody of the big bully fish... and we'll see who takes dominance in the tank... Spike or Butch (that's what I'll call the big bully fish). I'll have an Extreme Fish Tank! They'll battle for dominance until only one can be alpha fish. I can't wait. hehehehehe... I know, I need help.

No comments: