Saturday, March 08, 2003

House Full Of Kids = Barrel Full Of Monkeys

Whew... busy me. I worked yesterday, not to long and the sales were not that great. *sigh* Hubby's last day of work was yesterday also, he and his work mates went to a bar after work and hung out for a while. Eh, what the hell, I'd want to drink copious amounts after getting laid off too (he only had 2 beers though).

My nephew is spending the weekend with us. I love him to death. My sister needs a break. He's 17 (and knows EVERYTHING) and he loves to push her buttons (on a regular, daily basis). With D's husband having colon cancer (not sure how bad it is or what stage or anything yet), him getting ready for surgery on Tuesday, his parents coming in for the surgery (they are there now), D needed some down time. Actually she needs a lot. I wish she and I could go do some fun things - flea market, oriental market, muesum, dumpster diving, anything really. (I really have to work right now, so my time is really limited.) I had a little talk with D's son, about how he needs to be less disrespectful to his mother, etc., etc. and how I didn't understand why he does it, he's never like that to me or my hubby. He said he knew. *sigh* Hate to say it, but the sooner he goes into the army the better. I'll miss him terribly, but D doesn't need the extra stress and it will be better for him to be away so he doesn't say something that he WILL regret later.

yesterday my nephew watched my kids while I worked, my sister called and asked him if he needed help - then just decided to come up and help. It was a good thing, Cabbage Patch baby had a poopy diaper and nephew was not sure what to do. HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!!

Anyway - It's wild around here right now, the girls love their cousin, it's cute to see him with them. he makes up songs for them while he plays the gutiar.

No comments: