Thursday, April 10, 2003

$10 To a Worthy Cause....

So hubby came in from checking the mail (yeah I know, it's in the middle of the freaking night). One of the things he brought in was a magazine that kind of highlights the comunity we live in. ON the cover was a hot hot hot firefighter - shirtless. Oh la la. I didn't read the article, I really couldn't get my eyes to focus on the words very long (more pictures of shirtless buff firefighters) - but just long enough to learn that these pictures of these hot hot men are in some kind of calendar that is being sold for $10 and all the proceeds go to charity of some kind, save the whales/kids/groundhogs.. I don't know, I don't care, I'll spend the $10 to look at this all year long... hell I might even use it for a couple of years. Actually I'm not even sure what year this is for - I don't care! I just want one (actually all of them - I have enough love to go around.)!! I just don't have a freaking clue as to where to get this calendar.... I guess I need to cover the pictures and read the words.... I will... really.... I will... later... ;o)

No comments: