Thursday, April 10, 2003

3XThursday 4/10/2k3 : Sequential Art in Time - Judy's Answers Thanks to Jake for the questions (finally - something I can ANSWER!!!!)

1. What animated TV show or movie past or present do you totally love above all the rest. Why do you think that is?
I'd have to say it's The Wild Thornberrys. I identify with the main character Eliza. She loves animals, I love animals, she has red hair, I have red hair, she has glasses, I have glasses, she wears braces, I wear braces, she can talk to animals, I wish I could talk to animals.... Also it has a nice 'save the planet/save the animals' theme that really touches my heart. I've cried while watching this cartoon. I mean really really cried. The one about the African elephant just had me bawling, Super Girl kept asking "Why you crying momma?" I wish I could have grown up in that cartoon.

2. There are some animated shows that are such a dumb idea that I can't believe that people actually watch them or that studio executives actually put down money for these monstrosities. What animated TV shows really makes you want to change the channel and go wash your hands?
Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, JJ The Jet Plane (kids show), any Tom & Jerry from the 1980's, Sylvester and Tweety Mysteries.... I could go on and on, I watch way too many animated shows...

3. If you personally were going to be written in as a new character in an animated show what show would it be and how would you get along with the existing characters?
Well I'd like to be in either The Fairly Odd Parents as a whacky Fairy God Parent related to Cosmo who screws things up on a regular basis. Everyone would love me but absolutly dread me doing ANY magic at all. OR I'd like to be on Wild Thornberry's as a cool animal that befriends Eliza.

Bonus Question for Comments: Who is the sexiest animated character of all time and why?

Hmmm.. from animation I'd have to say Super Man from JLA. Come on, it's Super Man, you really have to ask? From the comics I read (yeah I'm such a GEEK) it would have to be Aquaman. So macho, so noble, so hot or the last Green Lantern - Kyle, he was drawn very well. ;o)

No comments: