Friday, April 11, 2003

A - I totally understand the party thing. I hate being invited to the home parties of any kind. I feel pressured to buy something even if I don't want ANYTHING. And most of the things offered at the home parties are SOOOOOO expensive. I do love the Pampered Chef things and am a total sucker for their stuff, so I stay far away from Pampered Chef parties. If the hostess of the party knows of your financial situation she probably engineered for you to win the door prize. Don't feel bad for not buying things you can't afford. My sister in law went to a Souther Living party not long ago and she ended up buying 2 cookbooks - rather expensive I might add - and the real kicker is that Vickie hardly EVER cooks. I think they would die of starvation if the microwave broke and all the fast food places closed. But she still bought 2 cookbooks - each about $30. I think these are the ONLY cookbooks she owns. Home parties make people do strange things.

No comments: