Friday, April 25, 2003

All A Blur

It's the end of the week... even the end of Friday. I feel as though all the days have blurred together. I know I did things on different days, but it seems like everything happend today and it wasn't all that eventful of a day. I really hate when I get this feeling. Not quiet deja vu', but similar.

Towards the middle of the week, I remember feeling excited about something. All fired up and full of energy. Now I have no fucking clue why. Maybe I was on amphetimenes (just kidding), maybe I was drinking too much Coke that day (honestly), maybe I was on a day long sugar high from eating all the kids Easter candy (probably). I don't know. But now.. I feel... well... BORED. Shit I need a life. I did laundry today. Woohoo. Tomorrow I go to work - yippiee ding. Apathetic... that's what it is. Damn it sucks. I did get my pay check today - that's cool. And hubby has a lead on a job. He had an interview that went very well today. Praying it happens!

Our tax refund arrived - damn I love e-fileing. Hubby bought some movies for us. Toy Story (wanted to get that before it went to the vault), My Big Fat Greek Wedding, The Wild Thornberrys Movie (he knows I love that) and Who Framed Roger Rabbit (he loves that movie). Next week we'll get the car fixed the rest of the way (radiator and cooling fan need to be fixed). YAY for income tax money! Yay for tax deductable donations!

eh... I'm still bored... I think I'll go bore myself to sleep....

What? Are you still here? Go on, I can see you yawn.

No comments: