Friday, April 25, 2003

Wow... Is It Friday Already?

This week has flown by. I've been busy too. Sewing some pretty dresses for my girls. Summer will be here soon and Super Girl needs some summer clothes. She's gotten to where she only wants to wear dresses - this is a turn around from the tom boy she has been so I'm happy, happy, happy to make her dresses. Yesterday I made her a pretty ballet skirt. She has been wanting one. I made ribbon roses to go on it. It's so damn cute! I think I want one for myself! I'm going to make a matching one for Cabage Patch. Little girls are so damn cute! :o)

Today I had my 'inspection' . It went well, as usual. Hopefully all this crap will be done in a couple of weeks. I am quite tired of feeling like I'm living my life under a microscope.

Hubby has a lead on a job - YAY! One of the employment agencies was really impressed with his skills and asked him to come in today to finish his testing and to discuss a permanent position. It would be making quite a bit less than he was, but that's still quite a bit more than unemployment! He'll keep looking for something making more though. Tough job market right now.

Anyway... more of my boreing life later... it's almost nap time now. YAY!!!!!!

No comments: