Tuesday, April 22, 2003

L - hair issues... seems like the story of my life. My hubby just found me a new hair dresser - he did some hypnosis for this guy and in exchange I will get my hair cut. I'm excited but nervous, I'm very very particular about my hair and who cuts it. I prefer a very gay, even flamboyant hairdresser. I will NOT go to a woman hairdresser - EVER. Women suck as hairdressers. Besides, women are catty and tend to see other women as competition and therefore will not make a woman's hair look better than their own. Wonderful hair fairys do magic. Women are people who are there to create art on and make look fabulous - because if we look fabulous, then it reflects on them. Anyway - enough of that. The only way I have EVER EVER been able to get nice straight shiny hair as been with LOTS of straightener and a spray in laminator, then blow dry with a large round (metal) hair brush. It takes forever and the bathroom gets all hot, but it looks nice. I know people who swear by the electric hair straighteners, but only the ones you buy from the beauty supply places. I am curious but not sure I want to spend $20 or $30 for something that may be to hard to use or not work at all or worse damage the hell out of my hair. Anyway - that's my $.02

No comments: