Tuesday, April 22, 2003

L- hehehehe... I love the plumber skit. As I remember it, it was a cartoon skit on Sesame St. or Electric Co. (I think Electric Co.). The plumber knocks on the door and hears "who is it?" to which he replies "It's the plumber, I've come to fix the sink." the reply he hears is "Who is it?" and he repeats "It's the plumber, I've come to fix the sink." At some point it cuts over so the viewer can see who is asking "Who is it?" - a parrot in an otherwise empty house. The gag continues until the plumber is on his knees yelling "It's the plumber! I've come to fix the sink!!" For some reason, I have always loved that skit.

A - you have to stop compairing the size of the baby to items. I have this strange image of visiting you in the hospital to see the new baby and there in a blanket is a bananna with a diaper on. hehehehe...

No comments: