Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Comedians....

I'm sitting here with Comedy Central on while I waste time before I head off to bed. Just waiting for this medicine to take care of this fucking sinus headache. Damn. I really should just give up on that damn over the counter shit and go straight to hard liquor. It might not take care of the sinus issues but I won't notice the pain and it would probably work a shit load faster than the OTC medicine. Anyway, on the television. I've noticed an odd trend. Most comedians on today are either women or they are gay (many of the women are lesbians, I might add). Why is that? I know in times past it seemed that most comedians were Jewish, now it seems that they are gay. I don't know why it is. I mean is there some sort of union that comedians are part of that make arbitrary rules for admittance to the union. This decade is Woman and Gays decade, the last one was Minority decade, the one before that was Jewish decade.... It's not that I'm complaining, I laugh at what ever is funny, so I really don't care, it's just an odd trend. eh, off to bed... head hurts...

No comments: