Friday, July 16, 2004

Microwave Update



Juan the maintenance guy came by today to look at the microwave. He
informed me that the microwave was still under warranty and a service
person would need to be called to come out and fix it. He promised to
call and let me know when to expect the service person. He then told me
that he thought a plumber would need to come out to fix the upstairs
tub. Great, great. He said the fan would need to be completly replaced
and implied that it would be done soon. Yeah, I believe that. At least
he didn't give me an exact day to expect a repair this time.



So what does all this mean. It means that the fan probably won't get
fixed anytime soon, the tub will keep dripping for a bit longer, the
floor may never get fixed but the microwave will more than likely be
fixed fairly soon. Ah well at least I'll be able to make coffee.

No comments: