Thursday, July 15, 2004

We're Gonna Starve!

I just discovered something horrible. My microwave oven is BROKEN! DAMNIT! BROKEN!

You do realize the implications of this don't you? I can't cook dinner! We'll starve! heh, just kidding, I actually cook with the stove and oven. But it does mean that I'm not drinking my noon cup of coffee though. That's a bad thing. A REALLY bad thing. I would have used my tea pot but last year after 10 years of loyal service Moo Moo (the cow tea pot) fell the fuck apart. Now I'll have to heat water in a PAN like some primitive!

Well the dead microwave kind of explains why it took 20 minutes last night to cook my spaghetti squash and why it took 5 minutes to warm up my wax this morning (more on that later).

Just one more fucking thing to add to the list of shit Juan the maintenance dude needs to fix. Grrr... Note to self: make voodoo doll of Juan.

Off to warm water in a PAN! I feel so betrayed by that microwave now!

No comments: