Thursday, July 15, 2004

Splitting Hairs

OK, now I'm back with coffee in hand. Nice hot coffee.(heh Super Girl is so funny, she's playing with a box and she just said "Mom, do you know what's in here?" I said "Books?" She said "No, a bomb." and gave me a big grin. Heh, and some people actually wonder why I refer to them as Tiny Terrorists at times.)

I think I've mentioned before that I'm a hairy female and I don't mean the lovely long hair that cascades down my back. I mean in places where women aren't supposed to be hairy (I'll leave it at that so as to not cause anyone to have nightmares of frighteningly hairy women). I've often joked about how after I retire I'll work in a carnival as the bearded lady. My sweetie, XXX is such a character, he once promised me he'd shave my back for me when I'm an old carnie. heh, what a great guy.

Anyway, I digress.... So I spread most of the contents of the jar of wax on my undesirably hairy areas and ripped it off only to discover that much of the undesirable hair was still attached to MY body (I think it had to do with the wax not being warm enough). Ugh. I search for my tweezers and they are NOWHERE to be found. *sigh* I'll find them later or buy new ones. I'll rewax later (I refuse to shave as I despise stubble in these areas - ick).

Off to the tub to bathe and shave my legs. I succeed in shaving my legs AND cutting each of my legs. Once above my left ankle and once under my right knee. And no they are not just tiny nicks that produce a few droplets of blood, oh no, not me, I get rivers of blood trailing down my legs and pooling at my feet when I get out of the tub. I attempt to slow the blood loss by absorbing the life blood oozing from me with the only towels I put in the bath - white ones! Yay! Now I can have towels that look like I've murdered someone! A couple of band-aids later, I'm fine, just slightly light headed (probably due to dropping caffeine levels and not blood loss).

No comments: