Thursday, July 28, 2005

Ice Cream Coma Birthday

Tonight we celebrated Cabbage Patch's birthday at Ben & Jerry's. The day before her birthday I got a call from B&J saying I won a Vermonster - which is a 20 ice cream scoop sundae, so I decided to use it for her birthday. We invited some family (K's brother and sister-in-law and their son) and some friends (B, K's boyfriend and Whysper). There were 8 of us and we could have used a couple more people to help with the ice cream.

Vermonster

This is how it starts, all the ice cream and stuff in the BUCKET-O-FUN.

Eyes

My eyes, as photographed by my 4 year old.

Two Redheads

Me and Whysper after GORGING on Ben & Jerry's.

The FatChickie had the BEST thing to say though:
thefatchickie : dude,..... Never try to handle two men at once... That goes for Ben and Jerry!
thefatchickie : LOL I had to learn it the hard way
thefatchickie : one man at a time

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, words of wisdom! Shit I think I may die from ice cream overload... But I'll be HAPPY!!

No comments: